|Gas Jockey/Gas Attendant needed in Canada||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Study Visa||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Holiday Visa||APPLY NOW|
|Canadian Universities With High Acceptance Rate||APPLY NOW|
|Move to Canada With Family||APPLY NOW|
Dishwashers paintings to tackle a few janitorial and supportive kitchen duties, together with bussing tables, washing dishes and home equipment, emptying trash receptacles, scrubbing floors, restocking items, and appearing different duties to make certain that the kitchen and eating regions are smooth and organized for guests.
We are seeking out a dedicated, prepared dishwasher who enjoys running as a part of a group in a fast moving culinary environment. The dishwasher’s responsibilities consist of disposing of dirty plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in education for the subsequent party. They may restock items, dump transport trucks, assist put together prepare dinner dinner stations, smooth home equipment and machines, empty and smooth trash receptacles, and different responsibilities, as needed.
To achieve success as a dishwasher, you ought to be a committed, communicative group participant with top notch time control skills. You ought to be capable of prioritize duties in a hectic placing and cling to all meals protection rules and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Experience: No experience.
- Location: Niagara Falls, ON
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00HOUR hourly for 15 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
No degree, certificate or diploma
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
6535 Thorold Stone Road
Niagara Falls, ON
L2J 1B2 Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.